We can ship or you can pick-up your selection of two wines three times per year in the fall, winter, and spring. You will enjoy a 15% discount on these WBV Wine Club selections as well as 15% off featured wines within the month that they ship if you decide that you love them and you want to order more.
White Birch Vineyards Wine Club Benefits
- No membership fees; your card will be charged at the time of each shipment
- Access to wines of limited release
- 15% off WBV wine selections
- Invitations to “members only” events
- Early announcements on all WBV tasting dinners and special events
- Exclusive access to small production wines and early releases
- Receive an email newsletter two weeks prior to the Wine Club shipment that will provide an overview of what wines will be shipped, complete with tasting notes, recipes, and news and event updates
Wine Club Agreement
- Membership requires a one (1) year commitment to the White Birch Wine Club (3) Shipments, after which time Members may cancel their membership at any point with 30 days’ notice. Cancelation prior to (3) shipments will result in a $50 cancellation fee
- Unfortunately, we cannot make substitutions on selected wines
- Wine Club benefits are non-transferable
- Pricing will vary with each shipment but will never exceed $70 plus tax and shipping
- Credit card will be charged at the time of shipment (plus shipping and tax where applicable)
- Enjoy a complimentary tasting if you choose to pick up your Wine Club shipment in the Tasting Room
- Orders will be shipped via Fed Ex
- We would love to be able to ship to consumers throughout the world. However, due to regulatory issues we can only ship within the US and to the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, GA, HI, ID, IL, MD, MA, MI, MO, MT, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OR, SC, TN, TX, VT, VA, WA, WI, and WY. This list is subject to change so please check back if your state isn’t listed…yet.
- An adult signature is required at the time of delivery.
- Shipping guidelines may change in order to comply with individual state laws
- We regret that we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
- WBV is not responsible for shipping charges incurred due to misdirected and/or undeliverable wines.